Regardless of the weather, please proceed to Keppel Bay Marina unless otherwise informed. In the event of light drizzle, the yacht will still set sail.
In the event of heavy rain or otherwise dangerous conditions, the yacht charter will be delayed until it is possible to move out OR rescheduled in the case of incessant heavy rain. Our team will be in contact to determine the outcome. No refunds will be provided due to weather conditions.